Translate

O meni

Moja fotografija
There is my e-mail : awesomelobo@hotmail.com Please , text me...

ponedjeljak, 17. lipnja 2013.

Welcome to Panonsko jezero

Hey my friends .. I hope you still following my blog and I hope you still watching my work.
As you know as your blogger I had a lot of work, and I was very bussy for a few months because I went at school. But now it's holiday and it's summertime so I have a lot fresh ideas and trips in 2013.

Here is something new from me..... FIRST VIDEO RECORD ... I'm at home and I decide to do this just for you.






As I promised in my video there is some interesting pictures of Panonsko jezero (lake) .
Before of the start the season
Every year there is a lot of tourists from all the world like Asia,America and Europe who wants to see this place.

water falls
And if you are not a rich person don't worry here is nothing expensive.

Just look these pretty girl
At the end of this ''story'' I just can to say that this place is amazing and I advise you Panonsko jezero.

For more information there is  my e-mail address:      awesomelobo@hotmail.com
                                              my  blog address:            zahidvarupa.blogspot.com
You have opportunity to follow me on twitter profile: ZahidLobo7
and you can send me friend request on facebook:       zaha.v@hotmail.com
 This is mail address author of the blog :                     zahidvarupa@gmail.com

1 komentar:

Plese leave your comments and suggestions on my blog.... I really hope you like it....plz SHARE and follow me :D You can find me on twitter and facebook.

Here is my facebook address: zaha.v@hotmail.com and
---I I--- my twiiter address : https://twitter.com/ZahidLobo7
Thanks for visiting..... keep travel and have a fun :D