Translate

O meni

Moja fotografija
There is my e-mail : awesomelobo@hotmail.com Please , text me...

nedjelja, 21. travnja 2013.

PART 2/2 Sarajevo. amazing trip..

Heii my dear visitors...


As I promise there is second part (2/2) of my trip in Sarajevo. 
Firstly I want to thank you for visit my blog and make me proud on my work.
I am so happy cuz I am spending a great time with you and I also want to take this opportunity to thank the more than 600 visitors to the blog.

This is the view from the ''Dnevni Avaz''

Here in Sarajevo, you can visit the most famous Mc Donald's ..
Mc Donald's
In Sarajevo i also visited ''(Book Fair) Sajam Knjiga''.This is place where you can find any book for you.
At the book fair every year to bring together hundreds of people to find a book that is particularly dear to them.

Book Fair ( Sajam Knjiga )
And after half a day of my trip is finished. I visited a lot of very interesting and I'm glad I'm here spent my yesterday's trip. I genuinely want you to visit my blog how I might more familiar with this city of Sarajevo.
Sarajevo City is awesome.
Travel with me and have a fun. :D
Thx for watching my today's post, and I hope you are enjoyed. Please share and keep visiting me.


Here is my e-mail address if you need some informations: awesomelobo@hotmail.com

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Plese leave your comments and suggestions on my blog.... I really hope you like it....plz SHARE and follow me :D You can find me on twitter and facebook.

Here is my facebook address: zaha.v@hotmail.com and
---I I--- my twiiter address : https://twitter.com/ZahidLobo7
Thanks for visiting..... keep travel and have a fun :D