Translate

O meni

Moja fotografija
There is my e-mail : awesomelobo@hotmail.com Please , text me...

utorak, 15. siječnja 2013.

At the holiday... My home my Bosnia

Helloooo my dear followers, finally I am back after a long holiday in my country.I have some fresh and exciting destinations and tourist placees for you. Many people likes Bosnia and Herzegovina.Well, dear friends I live here, and I'm so glad.
Bjelašnica

               This is my pride,this is my mountain,Bjelašnica. Please join us and have a fun together.

             Stay Travel With Me and you gonna a lot of new informations about travel and tourism.


After my holiday at the mountain I was in visit my sweet town Vitez. There is photo of me. Don't laugh xD.


I've been shopping



That's all from me today.....In a few days I will be more up to date on my blog.
Thanks for watching..plz follow me on my twitter profile.

https://twitter.com/ZahidLobo7





Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Plese leave your comments and suggestions on my blog.... I really hope you like it....plz SHARE and follow me :D You can find me on twitter and facebook.

Here is my facebook address: zaha.v@hotmail.com and
---I I--- my twiiter address : https://twitter.com/ZahidLobo7
Thanks for visiting..... keep travel and have a fun :D