Translate

O meni

Moja fotografija
There is my e-mail : awesomelobo@hotmail.com Please , text me...

četvrtak, 17. siječnja 2013.

My sweet place.... Zenica



Good afternoon my dear friends and followers..... Now I'm going to write you about my bird place,Zenica.
This city is one of the biggest and the sweetest in my beautiful country.



City at the night


You should to visit him,because this city has many old monuments and awesome tourists places for you,my dear bloggers.


I recommend Hotel Zenica if you want a comfortable place.Of course they have a lot of delicious food.You have to try it.



Hotel ZENICA

And if you're a family oriented person and want to enjoy with your children, then Kamberović field right place for you






Dear followers and other bloggers I really hope you are enjoyed my post today about my lovely city.
Thanks for watching and please share it and leave a comments and other suggestions.



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Plese leave your comments and suggestions on my blog.... I really hope you like it....plz SHARE and follow me :D You can find me on twitter and facebook.

Here is my facebook address: zaha.v@hotmail.com and
---I I--- my twiiter address : https://twitter.com/ZahidLobo7
Thanks for visiting..... keep travel and have a fun :D