Translate

O meni

Moja fotografija
There is my e-mail : awesomelobo@hotmail.com Please , text me...

petak, 18. siječnja 2013.

Visiting Vogošća,Bosnia and Herzegovina


Hey all..how are you today....I feel great..so.... now I writin' you about my visit to Vogošća.
Every year in Vogosca maintains one big show.It is called '' Zvijezda Možeš Biti Ti'' or ''ZMBT''.
                This is place for young people who wants to try himself in a singing.



This is the best leader of the show AMMAR
I hope you gonna visit this place,'cause it's awesome.
At the next photo you can see me with one of the contender.


This is Armin Bijedić and he is my favourite singer.He is actually the best.

In my post today I' haven't been write too much about my trip in Vogošća , t
oday I wrote about having fun with some famous people in Vogošća.


Thanks for visiting my blogg,I really hope again you are enjoyed in my today's post. Please share it,leave comments or suggestions.Love you all... :D write to me at my facebook and twitter address

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Plese leave your comments and suggestions on my blog.... I really hope you like it....plz SHARE and follow me :D You can find me on twitter and facebook.

Here is my facebook address: zaha.v@hotmail.com and
---I I--- my twiiter address : https://twitter.com/ZahidLobo7
Thanks for visiting..... keep travel and have a fun :D