Translate

O meni

Moja fotografija
There is my e-mail : awesomelobo@hotmail.com Please , text me...

petak, 19. travnja 2013.

Sarajevo city , my new trip... PART 1/2


Heeii all...

Today I was on my new trip. I was in Sarajevo City in my sweet Bosnia and Herzegovina . We've visited some of the most popular places like Skenderija , Baščaršija , Dnevni Avaz Tower , Pioneer Valley and other interesting places.
I also visited Gazi-Husrev-Beg mosque . 
In this picture you can see that I shall do with my companions religious prayer

After this I visited Baščarija - the most famous place in Sarajevo.. seriously you must to see it .


Great cake - Schwarzwald
Sarajevo has the best cakes and chocolate products. Mmm.. njamii-..


THIS IS ZAHID LOBO  (me) Your blogger. :D


If you ever want to visit Sarajevo, you need to visit the Dnevni Avaz tower . :D
It's soo huge - 198 meters high  and also the highest building in all city.
This is me in front of this building ''dnevni Avaz'' tower

Khm. I'm kinda tired .. cuz I had just returned home from the trip... Tomorrow I will write you more about my today's trip.. :D 

My dear visitors and followers  thx for watching my blogg and please share it or likes it.. leave your comments and other suggestions.. :D 

Don't remember this is FIRST PART... to be continued.. :D Big hug from me (Zahid Lobo) to you..

This is my e-mail address : awesomelobo@hotmail.com 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Plese leave your comments and suggestions on my blog.... I really hope you like it....plz SHARE and follow me :D You can find me on twitter and facebook.

Here is my facebook address: zaha.v@hotmail.com and
---I I--- my twiiter address : https://twitter.com/ZahidLobo7
Thanks for visiting..... keep travel and have a fun :D