Translate

O meni

Moja fotografija
There is my e-mail : awesomelobo@hotmail.com Please , text me...

četvrtak, 4. travnja 2013.

Water park '' Ribica'' in Bosnia and Herzegovina


Hello my dear friends and visitors ... As you know I was away for a couple months and I didn't wrote you about travel  so I apologize . 

As you can see I have changed the name of my blog , but don't worry I continue to work as before.
The new name of this blog is '' Travel & Enjoy'' .   

If you want to have awesome holiday and incredible party you must visit amazing water park ''Ribica''(Fish) in Vitez. 
Vitez is a town in Bosnia and Herzegovina and tourists from all the world comes here to see this water park.
This photo was taken on a night swimming
( https://www.facebook.com/VodeniparkRibicaVitez )

This water park has 3 pools , 2 slides and a hundred other awesome things.

Summer is amazing ,
 music is great and entertainment is every night with great new bands.
They also have night swimming. 

They're slides.. :D
If you want a great vacation with your friends or family you need to visit this place :D 
I am guaranteeing of awesome entertainment.

Thx for watching this and please share this blog . You also can post your commnts and please leave your suggestions :D Thank you .

I
 honestly can not wait summer. Ribica I'm comin' ... Doviđenja. :D Zahid Lobo

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Plese leave your comments and suggestions on my blog.... I really hope you like it....plz SHARE and follow me :D You can find me on twitter and facebook.

Here is my facebook address: zaha.v@hotmail.com and
---I I--- my twiiter address : https://twitter.com/ZahidLobo7
Thanks for visiting..... keep travel and have a fun :D