Translate

O meni

Moja fotografija
There is my e-mail : awesomelobo@hotmail.com Please , text me...

nedjelja, 14. listopada 2012.

Have fun in Madrid ...

Hii all... Como es tas....today I will write you about Madrid , capital of Spain.This city with a population of 3,155,359 (5,964,143 Community of Madrid) is located in the Iberian Peninsula.
Prado Muesum

Madrid is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and one of the many buildings that adds to its beauty is definitely the Prado Museum.
Plaza Mayor


Given that we are all tourists or people who would like to visit this city we need to know where is a good place to rest and a place where we meet people all over the world, so I'm on the internet a couple of pages visited and found the Plaza Mayor.
The Palza Mayor has been the scene of multitudinous events: markets, bullfights, soccer games . Celebrations for San Isidro, patron saint of Madrid, are also held here. The Plaza Mayor is now a major tourist attraction, visited by thousands of tourists a year.

Madrid is also home to La Liga football club Real Madrid, who play their home games at the Santiago Bernabéu. Their supporters are Referred to as Madridistas or Merengues (Merengues). Real Madrid is one of the most prestigious football clubs in the world (FIFA selected Real Madrid the best team of the 20th century), having won a record 9 European Cups.


From me so much about Madrid hope you like this blog, and I'd love if you could leave comments and suggestions on my blog profile ... And at the bottom of the page, you also have a poll on which you can answer with multiple choice ... Thanks for visiting and viewing .. See you again ... xD ZAHID

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Plese leave your comments and suggestions on my blog.... I really hope you like it....plz SHARE and follow me :D You can find me on twitter and facebook.

Here is my facebook address: zaha.v@hotmail.com and
---I I--- my twiiter address : https://twitter.com/ZahidLobo7
Thanks for visiting..... keep travel and have a fun :D