Translate

O meni

Moja fotografija
There is my e-mail : awesomelobo@hotmail.com Please , text me...

petak, 19. listopada 2012.

Huge Moscow... xD

....hello my dear visitors and friends....My new destination is Moscow. This city is the capital of Russia. Given that I have a couple of visitors from Russia, this is a lot of them ... I greet you ...

Moscow is located in the gently undulating area on the banks of the Moscow River, about 500 km long, which runs the East European Plain in central Russia.


Gazprom
This beautiful city is one of largest city economies in Europe and comprises about 24% of Russian GDP.
According to Forbes, in Moscow 2011th live 79 billionaires, more than any other city in the world. [70] At the top of the list of the richest Mikhail Prokhorov with $ 9.5 billion dollars in mostly hydrogen energy, nanotechnology, traditional energy and precious metals, in front of the famous Roman Abramovich with 8 , 5 billion, mainly in the mining and steel mills.
GUM shopping center on Red Square

Moscow is known for its exciting night life, and today the town has many of the biggest nightclubs in the world.

Thanks for visiting my blog I hope you like it...I would you will post yout comments and suggestions :d...please  SHARE MY BLOG PAGE......


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Plese leave your comments and suggestions on my blog.... I really hope you like it....plz SHARE and follow me :D You can find me on twitter and facebook.

Here is my facebook address: zaha.v@hotmail.com and
---I I--- my twiiter address : https://twitter.com/ZahidLobo7
Thanks for visiting..... keep travel and have a fun :D