Translate

O meni

Moja fotografija
There is my e-mail : awesomelobo@hotmail.com Please , text me...

srijeda, 10. listopada 2012.

Amazing Budva

Dobar dan ( good afternoon )... Yesterday I was in Budva, Montenegro. You can probably figure out that I started my trip in the Balkans. This city has one of the most beautiful natural heritage around the world. This is, of course, St. Stefan. He is under the protection of UNESCO. I looked around, taking pictures, I even wanted to swim there, but of course the water on the islands now is very cold, so I missed it ...
My next trip will be in Bosnia. So until then you many greetings and I hope you like my blog. I'd like you to write your comments and suggestions on my blog ... THANKS.....see yaaa..

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Plese leave your comments and suggestions on my blog.... I really hope you like it....plz SHARE and follow me :D You can find me on twitter and facebook.

Here is my facebook address: zaha.v@hotmail.com and
---I I--- my twiiter address : https://twitter.com/ZahidLobo7
Thanks for visiting..... keep travel and have a fun :D