Translate

O meni

Moja fotografija
There is my e-mail : awesomelobo@hotmail.com Please , text me...

četvrtak, 18. listopada 2012.

Wonderful Istanbul...have a fun and keep travel...

Hello my dear visitors and friends .... Today I intend to write about the biggest city of TurkeyInstanbul.
This city was chosen for the European Capital of Culture for 2010. year, along with Pecs in Hungary and Essen in Germany.

Bosphorus 

The Bosphorus Strait between Europe and Asia connecting the Black and Marmara seas. This makes it the southern part of the interior of the Eurasian border. Istanbul lies on both sides of the strait, which is about 30 km, and at its narrowest point is only 660 m wide
Bosporus is considered one of the most important waterways, because through him large parts of Russia and Europe associated with the Mediterranean and the seas. In addition to agricultural and industrial products, a huge share of the freight transport through a team and oil.Also is great for ,us, tourists.Water surfaces are very attracted visitors from all countries.
Centre Istanbul

Most visitors go straight to Sultanahmet, the oldest part of the city where there are remnants of Byzantine Constantinople, such as the Hagia Sophia surrounded by brilliant Ottoman landmarks like Topkapi Palace and the Blue Mosque. Sultanahmet is actually a tourist district with the usual irritations vendors and a crowd of tourists, but it is not the only historic part of town.
Hotel Akgun

Akgun Hotel is one of the most suitable places to relax after a day we spent in sightseeing and visiting various interesting places and sights.
Akgun Hotel, situated less than 200 meters from the Universite Laleli tram station, offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a 15-minute walk from the Sultanahmet district. It has a cocktail bar in the foyer.
At the and of this blog....I want to thank you for watching and visit my blog...I hope you will post comments and suggestions on my page.. see ya again xD 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Plese leave your comments and suggestions on my blog.... I really hope you like it....plz SHARE and follow me :D You can find me on twitter and facebook.

Here is my facebook address: zaha.v@hotmail.com and
---I I--- my twiiter address : https://twitter.com/ZahidLobo7
Thanks for visiting..... keep travel and have a fun :D